Full-time Position – Indonesia / the United Kingdom
About this role
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated individual to join our growing team at Equatorise Advisory as an Associate Consultant. We are looking for Indonesia’s brightest talents who demonstrate strong interests in one or more priority areas: (a) Net Zero Sustainability Transition [NZST]; (b) Global Health and Life Science [GHLS]; and (c) Digital Technology & Innovation [DTNI].
This entry-level role will build core strategic thinking and industry knowledge to drive success in project delivery. You will work in a diverse team on exciting international projects involving Indonesia and the Europe/UK based stakeholders. You will also build core consulting capabilities and specialised skills that will accelerate your professional growth and progression. Begin your career journey with us and discover how you can play a part to position Indonesia abroad as we move towards a net-zero post-pandemic future.
Equatorise Team Ethos
Equatorise is an international consulting firm headquartered in London. We help our clients to navigate disruptions from the Covid-19 pandemic and to discover opportunities from the twin transformation of the decade – stemming from digital transformation and sustainable transition into a net-zero post-pandemic future.
To succeed at Equatorise, we need people who can work independently and be proactive to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative. We need strategists that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique erspectives and consistent supports that our clients really value.
We’ll trust you to:
- Demonstrate knowledge on emerging global trends and shows willingness to proactively research and learn from colleagues
- Produce research, both quantitative and qualitative, using public and proprietary data sources and by building and leveraging credible sources
- Act as a self-starter, have the ability to work on parallel tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrate active research in an area of interest and shows a willingness to learn from colleagues, client work and has an awareness of the resources available to support this
- Communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral formats; presents information and insights with clarity
- Collaborate with high degree of professionalism with colleagues and clients, showing signs of driving for ownership of team deliverables
- Manage expectations on delivery, commits to deadlines and / or raises issues early to avoid surprises
- Use effective interpersonal skills in interactions with clients, remaining culturally and client aware to tailor communications
- Actively support the development of the practice and in wider activities to promote company branding and other business development activities
You’ll need to have:
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Intellectual capacity and curiosity to understand complex issues, and in asking the right questions to help articulate possible solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and effective time management
- Communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong client & stakeholder engagement
We’d love to see (Optional):
- Higher education qualifications from reputable universities in the UK, Europe or the US
- Key position of responsibilities at the university and ability to showcase transferrable skills
- Evidence in active interests in consulting industry or in one of the priority areas (NZST / GHLS / DTNI)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! Please send your CV to [email protected] We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Equatorise is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Download PDF