Senior Project Manager – Global Health & Life Science
Full-time Position – Indonesia / the United Kingdom
About this role
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated individual to join our growing team at Equatorise Advisory as Project Manager. This full-time role will drive key client engagements and project delivery initiatives in the areas of Global Health & Life Science (GHLS). As a manager you are expected to build a team in the practice and support leadership in origination efforts and business development initiatives in Indonesia, the UK and broader Europe.
Equatorise Team Ethos
Equatorise is an international consulting firm headquartered in London. We help our clients to navigate disruptions from the Covid-19 pandemic and to discover opportunities from the twin transformation of the decade – stemming from digital transformation and sustainable transition into a net-zero post-pandemic future.
To succeed at Equatorise, we need people who can work independently and be proactive to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative. We need strategists that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique erspectives and consistent supports that our clients really value.
We’ll trust you to:
- Shape engagement strategy for CEOs and Indonesian business leaders to seize opportunities in the UK and the EU
- Develop partnership strategy for business leaders of UK / EU based companies to unlock values in Indonesia
- Drive multiple client engagements whilst building strong rapport with senior stakeholders in public and private sector
- Cultivate and grow international network of thought leaders in the Global Health and Life Science space
- Produce high quality executive briefings, decks and other relevant materials to be presented to senior audience
- Build a team to support project delivery and empower team members to accelerate professional growths
- Continually develop active interests in the areas of GHLS, incl. pandemic preparedness, pathogen surveillance, genomic sequencing, healthtech, biotech, bioinformatics, healthcare reforms and regulations, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, life science industrial strategy and global health public policy
You’ll need to have:
- Personal and professional attributes to engage with senior stakeholders, driving impactful conversations and delivering outcomes
- Leadership skills and ability to quickly build effective teams, establishing trust-based relationships
- Ability to take a lead role in shaping, scoping and mobilising client engagements, as well as reprioritising activities is needed
- Proven track record of leading multiple teams and delivering multi-year engagements
- Proven track record in developing thought leadership, in advocating for policy changes, in publishing written articles and in public speaking engagements
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead internal and client team meeting / workshops / presentations
- Experience in coaching team members whilst on the day-job during project delivery and through internal practice-building initiatives
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can identify sales opportunities and originate new business development initiatives
We’d love to see (Optional):
- Postgraduate qualifications from reputable universities in the UK, Europe or the US.
- 7-12 years of industry experience, with relevance to Global Health & Life Science
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! Please send your CV to [email protected] We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Equatorise is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Download PDF