VKTR & Britishvolt For The Mou Signing During B20 Reception At The Indonesian Embassy In London
Congrats to VKTR & BritishVolt for the MoU Signing during B20 Reception at the Indonesian Embassy in London. This marks a new alliance between Indonesia’s leading pioneer in EV and Britain’s battery manufacturing champion.
B20 Indonesia is committed to bring together G20 business communities under one accord to recover stronger towards an inclusive, resilient, and sustainable global economic growth. Concrete implementation of the MoU signed would play a key role in for a net zero Indo-Pacific region.
This session is organised by Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN) powered by VKTR and Britishvolt in collaboration with Ministry of Investment / Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) ; Indonesian Embassy in London and supported by Equatorise
At Equatorise - we’re pleased to shape VKTR’s internationalisation agenda and ambitious growth strategy in reshaping the future or mobility and electrify buses in Indonesia and beyond.
Huge thanks to our distinguished speakers yesterday
- Opening by HE Bahlil Lahadalia, Indonesia’s Investment Minister
- Road to B20 by Arsjad Rasjid, Executive Chairman of Kadin; CEO of PT Indika Energy Tbk. ▪️Remarks by Lord Sarfraz, Prime Minister’s Special Envoy to Singapore
- MoU signing between Anindya Novyan Bakrie & Orral Nadjari , also witnessed by our amazing Indonesian Ambassador, HE Desra Percaya
- Remarks by Richard Graham MP, Prime Minister’s Special Envoy to Indonesia and ASEAN
- Closing remarks by Lord Karan Bilimoria, President of CBI (Confederation of British Industry) ; Lord Bilimoria also has joined B20 Indonesia’s International Advocacy Caucus