People & Culture Manager
Full-Time Position – Indonesia
A leader in all aspects of our People provision, the People & Culture Manager is pivotal to our continued success. The role delivers corporate strategy and objectives by ensuring the people processes encourage a high-performing workforce whilst creating a thriving environment that people love.
We are looking for a mid-to-senior level generalist who knows they can do more if given trust, room to experiment and a chance to develop and grow the People aspect of an organisation.
This role requires you to be flexible with timelines and direction with an opportunity to grow as a Head of People, Development, Culture, and Engagement.
Equatorise is an international advisory house headquartered in London, focusing on the Indonesian market. We help Indonesian corporates and family offices to seize opportunities in the UK and the EU as well as supporting British / European companies to unlock values and thrive in Indonesia - the rising powerhouse in the Indo-Pacific region.
To succeed at Equatorise, we need people who can work independently and be proactive to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative. We need strategists that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique perspectives and consistent support that our clients really value.
What you’ll be up to in this role
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Lead end-to-end recruitment activities, which include building a talent pipeline, talent forecast, executing recruitment, selection processes and assessment process
- Maintain and further develop positive employer brand image via all current channels, ensuring the organisation attracts, welcomes and retains top talent
People Operations & Management
- Manage full-cycle employee management by providing positive onboarding and off-boarding experience as well as cultivating an alumni community
- Promote a positive working environment; can identify and manage/address issues with team members
- Drive Leadership & Development programme to upskill & reskill employees
- Drive Performance Reviews every mid-year and end of year which will determine performance bonus outcomes & career progression
Office Management & Employee Engagement
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant to organise key team socials, dinners & internal gifts for birthdays, and other relevant recognition initiatives
We LOVE to work with these qualities (and we promise you’ll meet like-minded teammates here)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to think through all potential outcomes and plan ahead
- Impeccable and precise verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a proactive and confident manner
- Resilience, tenacity, and drive to learn
- Resourceful problem solver; you can fill in gaps in what we are working on and suggest solutions and implement them
- Ability to draw healthy boundaries at work and ask questions when stuck/unsure
Bonus points if you
- Have higher education qualifications from reputable universities in the UK, Europe, or the US
- Have experience in developing thought leadership, writing viewpoints for external publications, and in public speaking engagements
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! Please send your CV to [email protected]. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Equatorise is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Download PDF