Intern - Global Health & Life Sciences
Internship Position – the United Kingdom / Indonesia
At Equatorise, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower Indonesia’s brightest and highly-motivated talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, global NetZero targets, and community. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
This entry-level role will build core strategic thinking and industry knowledge to drive success in project delivery. This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey in the industry of Global Health and Life Science [GHLS].
Equatorise is an international consulting firm headquartered in London. We help our clients to navigate disruptions from the Covid-19 pandemic and to discover opportunities from the twin transformation of the decade – stemming from digital transformation and sustainable transition into a net-zero post-pandemic future.
To succeed at Equatorise, we need people who can work independently and be proactive to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative. We need strategists that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique perspectives and consistent support that our clients really value.
About the Program
You will work in a diverse team on exciting international projects involving Indonesia and the Europe/UK based stakeholders. You will also build core consulting capabilities and specialised skills that will accelerate your professional growth and progression.
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services in a particular service area.
You will be at the centre of it all.
- Performing primary and secondary research, data analysis, and modelling to tackle complex business problems
- Deliver a graduate-level responsibility to work on client projects
- Contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people, and exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.
Our internship program will run for 10-12 weeks. Enough about us, let’s talk about you
We LOVE to work with these qualities (and we promise you’ll meet like-minded teammates here)
- Demonstrable strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent capacity and curiosity to understand complex issues, and in asking the right questions to help articulate possible solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions at a fast pace, effective time management, and a good sense of humour!
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client & stakeholder engagement
Bonus points if you
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor’s degree; on track for a first-class degree (or equivalent) from reputable universities in the UK, Europe, or the US
- Key position of responsibilities at the university and ability to showcase transferrable skills
- Evidence of active interests in consulting industry or in GHLS
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! Please send your CV to [email protected]. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Equatorise is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Download PDF