Consultant / Sr. Consultant – Net Zero Sustainability Transition
Full-Time Position – the United Kingdom
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated, Indonesian talent who demonstrates a strong interest in Net Zero Sustainability Transition (NZST) to join our growing team at Equatorise Advisory as a Consultant. This full-time role will build core strategic thinking and industry knowledge to drive success in project delivery. You will work in a diverse team on exciting international projects involving Indonesia and the Europe/UK-based stakeholders. You will also build core consulting capabilities and specialised skills that will accelerate your professional growth and progression. Discover how you can play a part to position Indonesia abroad as we move towards a net-zero post-pandemic future.
Equatorise is an international advisory house headquartered in London, focusing on the Indonesian market. We help Indonesian corporates and family offices to seize opportunities in the UK and the EU as well as support British / European companies to unlock values and thrive in Indonesia - the rising powerhouse in the Indo-Pacific region.
To succeed at Equatorise, we need people who can work independently and be proactive to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative. We need strategists that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique perspectives and consistent support that our clients really value.
What you’ll be up to in this role
- PManage and supervise medium-to-large-size sustainability consulting mandates throughout their entire project cycle: initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure
- Act as a self-starter, have the ability to work on parallel tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Collaborate with a high degree of professionalism with colleagues and clients from different countries, showing signs of driving for ownership of team deliverables
- Manage expectations on delivery, commits to deadlines, and/or raise issues early to avoid surprises
- Produce research, both quantitative and qualitative, using public and proprietary data sources by leveraging credible sources
- Understand a client’s organisational structure, business environment, operating model, and industry context through guided research
- Persistence in finding relevant data to reconcile disparate information to structure analyses
- Build up and own client relationship, understanding the client’s issues and how to support, rectify issues, and contribute to their success
- Actively support the development of the practice and in wider activities to promote company branding externally
We LOVE to work with these qualities (and we promise you’ll meet like-minded teammates here)
- Demonstrable strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of emerging global trends and enthusiasm to proactively research and learn from colleagues or our network
- Intellectual capacity and curiosity to understand complex issues, and in asking the right questions to help articulate possible solutions
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality work with great attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and effective time management
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client & stakeholder engagement
Bonus points if you
- Have higher education qualifications from reputable universities in the UK, Europe or the US.
- Relevant industry experience in the areas of NZST
- Experience in developing thought leadership, writing viewpoints for external publications, and in public speaking engagements
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! Please send your CV to [email protected]. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Equatorise is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Download PDF