Associate Project Manager – Net Zero Sustainability Transition
Full-Time Position – Indonesia
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated individual to join our growing team at Equatorise Advisory as Associate Project Manager. This full-time role will drive key client engagements and project delivery initiatives in the areas of Net Zero Sustainability Transition (NZST).
You will work in a diverse team on exciting international projects involving Indonesia and the Europe/UK-based stakeholders. As an Associate Project Manager, you are expected to support leadership in origination efforts and business development initiatives in Indonesia, the UK, and broader Europe.
Discover how you can play a part to position Indonesia abroad as we move towards a net-zero post-pandemic future.
Equatorise is an international advisory house headquartered in London, focusing on the Indonesian market. We help Indonesian corporates and family offices to seize opportunities in the UK and the EU as well as support British / European companies to unlock values and thrive in Indonesia - the rising powerhouse in the Indo-Pacific region.
To succeed at Equatorise, we need people who can work independently and be proactive to develop their own viewpoints, yet be collaborative. We need strategists that are both dynamic and structured to generate the unique perspectives and consistent support that our clients really value.
What you’ll be up to in this role
- Collaborate with business leaders of UK / EU-based companies to execute strategy and plans to unlock values in Indonesia
- Drive key client engagements whilst building a strong rapport with senior stakeholders in the public and private sector
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Produce high-quality executive briefings, decks, and other relevant materials to be presented to the senior audience
- Build a team to support project delivery and empower team members to accelerate professional growths
- Continually develop active interests in the areas of NZST, which may include Energy Transition, Renewable Energy, Electrification and Sustainable Mobility, Carbon Markets, Biodiversity, Race to Zero, Sustainable/Green Finance, Blended Finance, ESG Principles, Climate Disclosures, and SDGs.\
We LOVE to work with these qualities (and we promise you’ll meet like-minded teammates here)
- Personal and professional attributes to engage with senior stakeholders, drive impactful conversations and deliver outcomes
- 3+ years relevant work experience with full project life cycle management
- Leadership skills and ability to establish trust-based relationships
- Experience in leading small to medium size teams and delivering multiple complex engagements
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact, and charisma to lead internal and client team meetings / workshops / presentations
Bonus points if you
- Have higher education qualifications from reputable universities in the UK, Europe or the US.
- Relevant industry experience in the areas of NZST
- Experience in developing thought leadership, writing viewpoints for external publications, and in public speaking engagements
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! Please send your CV to [email protected]. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Equatorise is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Download PDF